A taste of Italian cooking: one-hour lesson including lunch or dinner
Per participating guest, without occupancy (minimum 4 people) Euro 70
This lesson followed by an eight - course meal is ideal for those who love Italian food and would like to take a look behind the scenes. Have a go at making or perfecting (for the experienced cooks) fresh pastas and sauces for yourselves under the guidance of a professional chef.
If you are on holiday or work too much and don’t have time for a longer course, this is the perfect way to have a memorable hands on food experience, in the private home of a chef and have a laugh with friends over a glass of wine or two.
The lesson includes:
- Complimentary transfer to and from Vittorio Veneto and Conegliano train station
- Welcome Prosecco or cocktail and “stuzzichini” on arrival
- Cooking lesson of approximately 1 hour
- Hands on pasta making
- A fantastic lunch or dinner including what you have created and some extras from the chef with a complete explanation of the recipes
- Superb house wine, still prosecco, soft drinks, tea and coffee
The lesson excludes:
Flights, transfers to and from the airport and tips. (Upon request transfers can be arranged)
Any extra bottles of wine selected from our wine list
Health and safety
We recommend that you take travel insurance to cover you in event of illnesses, accident etc.